So Wakaberry is the new best thing! Why not make your own Fro-Yo at home?
- 1½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches that have been thawed
- Combine yogurt, protein powder if using and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer frozen yogurt to a food processor and add peach slices.
- Pulse a few times until peaches are broken but still chunky and incorporated with the yogurt mixture.
- Transfer back to medium bowl and refreeze for another 1-2 hours depending how hard or soft you want it.
- Enjoy an easy frozen treat guilt free!
Source: Running to the kitchen