This is one of my favorite cookie recipe. It took me 5 min to mix the ingredients and not even 30 min to bake it!!
Make 12 dozen
All you need is:
800g (6x250ml) Unsifted flour
500g butter or margarine
10ml baking soda
1.Mix the flour and salt.
2. Rub the butter or margarine with fingertips into flour mixture until well blended.
3. Heat milk sugar and baking soda together in a pot and bring the mixture to a boil, beware of foam over cooking when it starts to boil.
4. Pour the hot milk mixture over the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Place the dough and container, cover it, and it cool properly, it can refrigerate overnight.
6. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
7. Lightly grease baking sheet
8. Roll out dough, press the cake choose from and put some distance apart on the baking sheet
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes
10. Let it cool and enjoy!